ok We use cookies on our website to allow you the best possible service. More information can be found here.
Your location:

Times Square

View all 13 images Download as PDF Purchase Images

Identification

Times Square
Larkhall Savico Tower
227420

Map

Structure in General

skyscraper
existing [completed]
concrete
glass
curtain wall

Usages

commercial office hotel serviced apartments

Facts

  • Originally scheduled for 1997, the construction was halted due to the Asian economic crisis.
  • The project will cost an estimated US$95 million to build.
  • Hong Kong's Larkhall will hold a 70% stake while local partner Savico will contribute the remaining 30% in land use rights on the 4,500-square-metre site.
  • Construction was postponed because of the Asian economic crisis in 1997.
  • The Larkhall-Savico building will also provide 118 high-end apartments and auxiliary facilities including shopping malls, hotels, retail, and restaurant outlets.

Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?

More Information

Location

Nguyen Hue, Dong Khoi Street
Quận 1
Ho Chi Minh City
Hồ Chí Minh City
Vietnam

Technical Data

538.06 ft
40
3
2008
2012

Involved Companies

Arup

Show now
Show now
Show now
Show now
Show now
Found a mistake?
Related Buildings