- Union Square Phase 5,6,7 alone costs US$3.85 billion.
- This development will also feature an 82,750 square meter world-class shopping mall.
- The total number of parking spaces in this development is more than 6000.
- The Union Square project covers a total of 13.54 hectares. The built area includes 5,866 residential units totalling 608,026sq m, 2,230 hotel rooms and 2,490 serviced apartments comprising 167,472sq m of combined hotel/serviced apartment space and 231,778sq m of office space.
- The total GFA of this project is 1,090,026 square meters (11,733,040 sq ft) which is as large as the size of the Canary Wharf development in London.
- Union Square is being developed in seven phases.
- This project was formerly known as Kowloon Station. It gained the current and official name, Union Square, in 2001.
- The height of Union Square Phase 6 Tower 1 and Tower 2 was increased from 45- to 68-storeys due to the cancellation of the hotel/serviced apartment Union Square Phase 5.
- The total residental GFA for Union Square Phase 6 is 1,003,797 square feet and the total commercial GFA is 606,176 square feet.
- Part of the Union Square podium houses the Kowloon Station which is one of the six subway stations of the Tung Chung Line and Airport Express Line. It also provides in-town check-in services for the airport.
- Skidmore, Owings And Merrill LLP
- P & T Architects & Engineers Limited
- AGC Design Limited
- Simon Kwan & Associates Limited
- Wong & Ouyang (HK) Limited
Also recorded for this building:
Developer, Elevator supplier, Tenant, Structural engineering, Consultancy, Construction company, Facade consultant, Geotechnical engineering, Quantity surveyor, Foundation company, Facade installation, Facade maintenance system supplier, Civil engineering, MEP engineering, Wind surveyor
|1||Kowloon Station Phase 7||1,883 ft||102||skyscraper||2007||
|2||International Commerce Centre||1,588 ft||118||skyscraper||2010||
|3||The Cullinan I||886 ft||68||skyscraper||2008||
|4||The Cullinan II||886 ft||68||skyscraper||2008||
|5||Sorrento 1||841 ft||75||skyscraper||2003||
|6||The Harbourside||824 ft||73||skyscraper||2003||
|7||Sorrento 2||773 ft||66||skyscraper||2003||
|8||The Arch||758 ft||65||skyscraper||2005||
|9||Sorrento 3||715 ft||64||skyscraper||2003||
|10||Sorrento 5||696 ft||62||skyscraper||2003||
|11||Sorrento 6||676 ft||60||skyscraper||2003||
|12||The Waterfront 6||467 ft||46||skyscraper||2000||
|13||The Waterfront 1||467 ft||46||skyscraper||2000||
|14||The Waterfront 2||467 ft||46||skyscraper||2000||
|15||The Waterfront 5||467 ft||46||skyscraper||2000||
|16||The Waterfront 3||467 ft||46||skyscraper||2000||
|17||The Waterfront 7||467 ft||46||skyscraper||2000||