The University Plaza
- The original plans called for one of the three towers to be merely 7-storeys tall, but eventually all three were built to the same height.
- The housing development consists of three 32-storey apartment towers, two of which are for university's faculty housing (the "Silver Towers", 100 and 110 Bleecker Street) and one to accommodate middle-income families.
- In 1963 the New York University in Greenwich Village acquired the site at the intersection of West Houston Street and LaGuardia Place, originally planned to house the third example of the two apartment slabs (Washington Square Village) north of Bleecker Street.
- As an artwork on the courtyard green, an enlargement of Picasso's sculpture Bust of Sylvette (1934) was chosen, executed by Norwegian sculptor Carl Nesjär.
- The architects were recognized with an Honor Award from the American Institute of Architects in 1967.
Also recorded for this building:
Client, Construction management, Consultancy, General contractor, Mechanical engineering, Plumbing contractor, Structural engineering