Revel Entertainment Atlantic City Resort
- Revel Entertainment's resort will occupy a 20-acre beachfront site just northeast of the Showboat Atlantic City and the Trump Taj Mahal Hotel & Casino.
- It is planned to include two hotel towers with approximately 1,900 rooms each; 150,000 square feet of casino space; and 500,000 square feet of dining, retail and entertainment space including a 5,500 seat theater, an expansive health club and spa, and meeting space.
- The project's twin towers will be the city's tallest, surpassing plans for the MGM Grand Atlantic City.
- The project will be themed as a resort destination with casino activity, rather than a casino with supporting amenities.
- The "having a party" theme will include intensive development of the adjacent beach and Boardwalk.
- Preliminary site work has been in progress since mid 2007.
- Several more approvals must be obtained before major construction can begin.
- Total cost is expected to be about $2 billion.
- As of November 7, 2007, Revel was unsure whether both towers would be built as part of phase one construction.
- Preliminary site plan approvals received from the City of Atlantic City Planning Board on November 7, 2007, allow foundation work to proceed beginning in late 2007.