- The 0.6 million sq ft, 15 stories tall shopping mall will comprise more than 300 shops, 6 cinemas that provides a total of 1200 seats, 250 car parks, and more than 30 restaurants. It will be the largest shopping mall in the Mongkok area.
- Land acquisition for this urban renewal project started in 1989.
- The official name, Langham Place, was assigned in March, 2003.
- This is to be a prime retail/shopping/entertainment centre consisting of a Grade A office tower of 709,000 sq. ft., a 5-star hotel of 465,000 sq. ft. comprising about 719 rooms and around 64,000 sq. ft. of Government/ Institution/Community facilities including a public light bus terminus.
- Project said to cost a total of US$1.35 billion.
Also recorded for this building:
Communications engineering, Developer, Elevator supplier, Facade engineering, Facade maintenance system supplier, Facade supplier, Fire protection engineering, Glass supplier, MEP engineering, Quantity surveyor, Structural engineering