- The development will utilize only 9.7 million square feet of the allowed 14.5 million square feet in the area.
- More than 5,000 residential units are planned for the area bounded by Lake Shore, Randolph, Columbus and Wacker Drives respectively.
- Developed in a partnership between Magellan Development Group and Near North Properties, the massive mixed-use residential complex is designed by Skidmore Owings & Merrill LLP (Adrian Smith FAIA, RIBA as Design Partner and Dan Ringlestein, AIA as Associate Partner).
- Magellan Development Group is the recipient of the The American Institute of Architects 2002 award for regional and urban design for Lakeshore East.
- Lakeshore East will contain 14 high-rise condominiums and 2 office superstructures surrounding a 6 acre park thereby preserving existing views for the inhabitants.
- bKL Architecture LLC
- Solomon Cordwell Buenz
- Studio Gang Architects
- Loewenberg + Associates
- Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP
Also recorded for this building:
Acoustics consultant, Aquatics consultant, Civil engineering, Concrete supplier, Crane supplier (construction), Developer, Electrical contractor, Electrical engineering, Elevator engineering, Elevator supplier, Excavation company, Facade maintenance system supplier, Facade supplier, Financing, Fire protection engineering, Formwork supplier, Foundation company, General contractor, Glass supplier, Interior designer, Investor, Landscape architect, Master plan architect, Mechanical engineering, Mechanical systems installation, Mortgage bank, Parking management, Plumbing contractor, Plumbing engineering, Property management, Real estate agent, Rebar supplier, Shell construction, Structural engineering, Wall insulation supplier, Window installation, Window supplier
|2||340 on the Park||672 ft||64||skyscraper||2007||
|3||Lakeshore East Building 2-O||650 ft||skyscraper||
|4||Lakeshore East Building 3-I||525 ft||skyscraper||
|5||The Tides||500 ft||51||skyscraper||2008||
|6||The Regatta||466 ft||45||skyscraper||2007||
|7||Coast at Lakeshore East||464 ft||45||skyscraper||2013||
|8||The Shoreham||450 ft||47||skyscraper||2005||
|9||Lakeshore East Building 1-K||420 ft||skyscraper||
|10||The Chandler||389 ft||36||skyscraper||2008||
|11||Lakeshore East Building 3-J||340 ft||skyscraper||
|12||The Lancaster||324 ft||30||high-rise building||2005||
|13||Lakeshore East Building 3-L||280 ft||high-rise building||
|14||GEMS World Academy II||240 ft||16||high-rise building||2016||
|15||GEMS World Academy I||153 ft||9||high-rise building||2014||
|16||375 East Wacker Drive||76||skyscraper||
|17||Village Market at Lakeshore East||3||low-rise building||2011||
|18||Lakeshore East Park Northwest Fountain||fountain||2005||
|19||Lakeshore East Park Southeast Fountain||fountain||2005||