Gebouw Delftse Poort
- The complex was designed between 1987 to 1989, and built between 1989 to 1992.
- Total construction cost was 240 million Guilders, about $130 (US) million.
- Due to a metro tunnel running underneath the project, advanced construction methods were required, allowing only a single underground floor to be built.
- The offices in both buildings span a columnless space of 14.40 m from the facade.
- Gross floor area in the complex is 106,000 square meters.
- Both towers are built over a 4-storey multi-functional podium, which adjoins Rotterdam Central Station.
Also recorded for this building:
Construction company, Elevator supplier, Facade supplier, Formwork supplier, Structural engineering