Cuatro Torres Business Area
- Built on a lot that used to belong to Real Madrid soccer club.
- At first an auditorium or "arena" was planned, but this was eventually cancelled.
- Madrid's Barajas Airport had to modify its emergency flight paths due to the height of this project.
- Mansilla + Tuñón Arquitectos
- Rubio & Alvarez Sala
- Iñigo Ortiz & Enrique León Arquitectos
- Foster + Partners
- Cesar Pelli & Associates Architects
Also recorded for this building:
Internal wall supplier, Crane supplier (construction), Construction company, Client, Real estate agent, Quantity surveyor, Consultancy, Tenant, Elevator engineering, Elevator supplier, Steel supplier, Sealants & adhesives supplier, Owner, Facade designer, Formwork supplier, Foundation company, Developer, Landscape architect, Project management, Geotechnical engineering, Construction auditing, Facade maintenance system supplier, Fire protection engineering, Wind surveyor, Acoustics consultant, Structural engineering, Facade supplier, Hoist supplier (construction)
|1||Torre de Cristal||820 ft||53||skyscraper||2008||
|2||Torre Caja Madrid||820 ft||45||skyscraper||2008||
|3||Torre Sacyr Vallehermoso||774 ft||52||skyscraper||2008||
|4||Torre Espacio||735 ft||56||skyscraper||2007||
|5||Centro Internacional de Convenciones de la Ciudad de Madrid||390 ft||10||skyscraper||