Cuatro Torres Business Area
- Built on a lot that used to belong to Real Madrid soccer club.
- At first an auditorium or "arena" was planned, but this was eventually cancelled.
- Madrid's Barajas Airport had to modify its emergency flight paths due to the height of this project.
- Mansilla + Tuñón Arquitectos
- Rubio & Alvarez Sala
- Iñigo Ortiz & Enrique León Arquitectos
- Foster + Partners
- Cesar Pelli & Associates Architects
Also recorded for this building:
Acoustics consultant, Client, Construction auditing, Construction company, Consultancy, Crane supplier (construction), Developer, Elevator engineering, Elevator supplier, Facade designer, Facade maintenance system supplier, Facade supplier, Fire protection engineering, Formwork supplier, Foundation company, Geotechnical engineering, Internal wall supplier, Landscape architect, Owner, Project management, Quantity surveyor, Real estate agent, Sealants & adhesives supplier, Steel supplier, Structural engineering, Tenant, Wind surveyor
|1||Torre de Cristal||820 ft||53||skyscraper||2008||
|2||Torre Caja Madrid||820 ft||45||skyscraper||2008||
|3||Torre Sacyr Vallehermoso||774 ft||52||skyscraper||2008||
|4||Torre Espacio||735 ft||56||skyscraper||2007||
|5||Centro Internacional de Convenciones de la Ciudad de Madrid||390 ft||10||skyscraper||