Adobe World Headquarters
- A skybridge joins the East Tower and West Tower between the 14th & 15th floors.
- A sixth floor outdoor courtyard, shared by the three towers, features a bocce ball court and basketball court.
- The three class-A towers offer 980,953 sq. ft. of office space, excluding two below-ground levels of parking.
- The Adobe Systems towers house around 2,300 employees, including consultants and temporary workers.
- The West and East towers house Adobe's research, product development, sales and marketing departments, while the Almaden Tower houses the company's administration, including most of the executive staff.
Also recorded for this building:
General contractor, Property management, Structural engineering, Tenant, Wind surveyor