51 Lime Street
- Floors in the buildings are column-free.
- The two buildings are linked by a two-storey basement.
- A public ground level piazza provides for amenities such as retail as well as bars and dining.
- The façade is clad in both glazed and pressed metal panels with a mica finish and distinctive saw-tooth pattern which reduces solar gain and increases insulation.
- The complex won the New City Architecture Award 2007, which is awarded to the best new building in the City of London, presented on behalf of the worshipful Company of Chartered Architects.
- 51 Lime Street has a BREEAM rating of 'excellent' and beats Building Regulation carbon reduction targets by more than 20%.
Also recorded for this building:
Property management, Developer, Elevator supplier, Shell construction, Real estate agent, Structural engineering, Geotechnical engineering, MEP engineering, Quantity surveyor, Steel supplier, Acoustics consultant, Planning consultant, Electrical contractor, Flooring supplier, Excavation company, Consultancy, Architectural metalwork supplier, Sealants & adhesives supplier, Foundation company, Electrical engineering, Mechanical engineering, Fire protection engineering, Surveyor, Interior fit-out, Roofing supplier, Ductwork supplier, Facade maintenance system supplier, Facade installation, Crane rental, Door supplier, Security system consultant, Facade supplier, Sustainable design consultant, Hoist supplier (construction)