Yokohama Landmark Tower
Structure in General
- Tallest building in Japan.
- Currently has the world's second fastest elevator - traveling at 750m/min.
- 2 tuned dampers are located 282m above ground level.
- The Yokohama Royal Park Hotel occupies floors 49 to 70 of the building, making it Japan's highest hotel. The lower 48 floors are used as offices and retail.
- The building will be usurped as the tallest in Japan when the Nishi Shinjuku project is built in 2010, with its 77 story tower.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
construction company, developer, elevator supplier, escalator supplier, MEP engineering, steel supplier, structural engineering
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings