Structure in General
- World Tower is the 13th skyscraper to hold the title of Sydney's tallest building. It was also the 10th title holder of Australia's tallest residential building, surpassing Century Tower.
- This project had several architects since the early 1990's, including Peddle Thorp & Walker.
- This was the tallest residential tower in the southern hemisphere until completion of Q1 Tower.
- 78 of the building's 715 units are commercial suites.
- The elevators equalled the fastest in Australia when built, travelling at 9 meters per second.
- Level 50 holds a 5 x 25 meter swimming pool (25m x 5m), 155 meters above street level. It was the highest in Australia until the 217-meter high pool on the 74th level of Q1 Tower was completed.
- World Tower has the most lifts in Australia for an apartment building with a total of 15.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
developer, electrical engineering, facade maintenance system supplier, wind surveyor