Worcester County National Bank
Structure in General
- Worcester Plaza was announced in 1969 but never built.
- Located on Main Street across from City Hall, the building's height was meant to re-establish this area as the visual center of Worcester.
- With the site situated 485' above sea level, this would have been the highest standing commercial buidling in New England.
- The slender tower featured horizontal slots for windows and a dramatic wedge-shaped crown.
- The present Worcester Plaza, originally the Worcester County National Bank, was built instead of this project.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information