Structure in General
shop(s) service branch(es)
- Between the World Wars, Bracka Street, on which the new department store is to be built, was a vibrant marketplace, housing the most prominent shops in Warsaw.
- The rounded corner is an echo of the "Smyk" department store on the opposite side of Jerozolimskie Avenue.
- The escalator route up the building will be accented by large horizontal window openings, the only glazed part of the façade.
- The façade on floors 2-5 will be almost fully covered with black stone, enhancing the building's solid appearance.
- The fully-glazed top floor will give the building's form a bit of lightness and allow restaurant visitors to enjoy city views.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information