606 Building, Mariner Building, Tower Building
Structure in General
- Towers over the west side of downtown Milwaukee from its location on a small hill.
- The main entrance is surmounted by an art deco grille.
- The first two floors are decorated with red granite trim, and the lobby is finished in red marble.
- This office building was purchased in late 2003, and redevelopment into 70 condominiums began in July 2004.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
602-606 West Wisconsin Avenue
701-717 North 6th Street
606 West Wisconsin Avenue
Also recorded for this building:
developer, structural engineering
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings