Structure in General
- The Bonaventure has been used as a set piece for many Hollywood movies.
- The hotel sports cylindrical scenic elevators which rise from the concrete lobby rather like missiles being fired from a silo.
- This is the largest hotel in Los Angeles.
- Contains a six level atrium and a revolving restaurant/observation deck on the 35th floor.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
400-422 South Figueroa Street
404 South Figueroa Street
Also recorded for this building:
concrete supplier, tenant, property management
Features & Amenities
- Atrium is present
- Business center is available
- Exercise facility is available
- Helipad is available
- Laundry room is available
- Panoramic elevators are present
- Revolving floor is present
- Running track is available
- Sundeck is available
- Swimming pool is available