Structure in general
- Locals refer to the Plaza Büro Center as simply "the Marriott".
- The 588-room Marriott Hotel moved in in 1989, occupying 19 floors on levels 26-44.
- The structure consists of 2 slabs plus a narrow wing attached to the east side.
- The building is located at the north end of Frankfurt's principal skyline, across from the Messe. It overlooks the former university area and a small park with a jet fountain.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
Site agent, Construction company, Shell construction, Check engineering, MEP engineering, Client, Structural engineering, Developer, Facade supplier, Elevator supplier, Tenant, Light engineering
Features & Amenities
- Business center is available
- Exercise facility is available
- Solar panels are installed