Wells Fargo Plaza
Structure in general
- KRIV-TV maintains a skycam which is stationed on the small antenna atop the building.
- The design partner for Wells Fargo Plaza was Richard Keating.
- The building's footprint forms an abstracted version of the shape of a dollar sign.
- This is the tallest all-glass building in the Western Hemisphere.
- In 1983, Hurricane Alicia threw this all-glass skyscraper a somewhat ironic twist of fate, as the building suffered minimal facade damage in comparison to neighboring skyscrapers.
- Double-level skylobbies at floors 34/35 and 58/59 offer public views during business hours.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
Structural engineering, Developer, Owner, Tenant, Mechanical engineering, General contractor, Facade maintenance system supplier, Project management, Client, Property management
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings
- Observation floor is available
- Pedway access is available
- Skylobby is present