Wells Fargo Center
Structure in General
- Wells Fargo Center is a six-sided tower.
- Wells Fargo is bounded by Madison Street (North), Third Avenue (East), Marion Street (South), Second Avenue (West).
- The escalators at the base of the building (at Second & Marion) are encased in clear tubes, which some refer to as gerbil tubes.
- The exterior façade is six-sided, steel-framed tower features a combination of tinted continuous double-glazed glass and polished spring rose granite panels.
- The building features three levels of outdoor plazas.
- The American Savings Bank and the Olympic National Building formerly occupied the site.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
facade designer, general contractor, owner, property management, structural engineering, tenant