Wells Fargo Center
Structure in General
- The top of the roof is 4,691 feet above sea level.
- The flat top was designed for a helicopter landing pad.
- The tower has a modified right-triangle floorplan, with the hypotenuse on the west side, fronting South Main Street.
- The east-facing 'point' is jagged, with multiple corner offices facing the Wasatch Range.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
facade engineering, general contractor, mechanical systems installation, facade supplier, construction company, tenant, owner, property management, glass supplier, architectural metalwork supplier, MEP engineering
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings