Wells Fargo Center
Structure in general
- The top of the roof is 4,691 feet above sea level.
- The flat top was designed for a helicopter landing pad.
- The tower has a modified right-triangle floorplan, with the hypotenuse on the west side, fronting South Main Street.
- The east-facing 'point' is jagged, with multiple corner offices facing the Wasatch Range.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
Facade supplier, MEP engineering, Tenant, Mechanical systems installation, Glass supplier, Owner, General contractor, Construction company, Architectural metalwork supplier, Facade engineering, Property management
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings