Wells Fargo Center
Structure in General
- This is the tallest building in Sacramento.
- A distinctive curved copper roof caps the building, with a cleft in its middle.
- This won the BOMA Building of the Year Award for 1994.
- Inside the building there is a five-story clear glass atrium with granite and marble walls.
- A Wells Fargo history museum is located in the lobby.
- The building occupies an entire 2.3 acre city block.
- Parking is in an adjoining 6-story garage.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
facade maintenance system supplier, facade supplier, general contractor, geotechnical engineering, MEP engineering, owner, property management, structural engineering
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings