Wells Fargo Center
Structure in General
- Until the installation of heating coils the roof tended to dump accumulated snow onto the sidewalks below.
- Nicknamed the "cash register" due to its crown.
- Completed in russet-colored granite and gray glass, featuring an unusual curving glass roof and a large glass-enclosed pavilion rising over 100 feet which serves as the project's main entry.
- This building is the most widely recognized icon of the Denver skyline.
- Built as an addition to I.M. Pei's Mile High Center, this tower was initially criticized for crowding the site.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
fire protection engineering, structural engineering, construction company, developer, tenant, parking management, property management, lighting consultant, steel supplier, facade installation, mechanical engineering, MEP engineering
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings