US Bank Plaza
Structure in General
- Corporate offices of the US Bank.
- The exterior wall elements are of precast concrete and limestone.
- The building's cladding is precast concrete wall panels with inset stone.
- The three-story atrium lobby features murals by artist Richard Piccolo depicting Sacramento's history in polished marble and limestone.
- Sold to the Shorenstein Company in January 2003 for US$112.5 million. That was the highest price paid for a Sacramento building since the Wells Fargo sold in January 2000 for US$129 million to Cornerstone Properties of New York.
- This tower is designed to emulate the great art deco skyscrapers of the 1920's.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
construction company, developer, glass supplier, owner, structural engineering