US Bancorp Center
Structure in General
- This is the northernmost of 3 contiguous blocks designed by Ellerbe Becket and developed by Ryan Companies from 1998-2001; See also 900 Nicollet Plaza and Target Plaza.
- The US Bancorp Center is the only major office building with its primary axis oriented parallel to Nicollet Mall, occupying the entire west side of the block between 8th and 9th Streets.
- The building is connected by skyway to the Macy's Department Store Addition and 900 Nicollet Plaza.
- This site was formerly occupied by several low-rise buildings, including 808 Building.
- This was the second tallest office building completed in the United States during 2000, after only the Ameriprise Financial Center, also in Minneapolis.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
civil engineering, construction company, consultant, developer, electrical contractor, electrical engineering, energy consultant, excavation company, facade installation, facade supplier, financing, general contractor, mechanical engineering, owner, steel supplier, structural engineering