Union Pacific Center
Structure in General
- Union Pacific Center officially opened on June 2, 2004.
- The new headquarters includes a 600-seat cafeteria, fitness center, conference and learning center, data center, broadcasting facilities, and retail spaces.
- The Union Pacific Center corporate headquarters features a contemporary glass exterior rising above a stone base.
- The massive scale of the exterior has been modulated using various glazing technologies and assemblies which break down the scale of the facades into proportions compatible with nearby structures.
- A 19 story atrium rises in the interior.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
client, construction company, developer, facade designer, facade installation, facility management, glass supplier, interior designer, MEP engineering, property management, shell construction, steel supplier, structural engineering