Two Wells Fargo Center
Structure in General
- It surpassed the Winston Tower in Winston-Salem as the tallest building in North Carolina.
- Connected to Wells Fargo Main via twelve separate skywalks on the western side.
- Beige in color from its initial construction through May 2006, TWC was re-painted grey to complement the renovated color scheme at the neighboring Wells Fargo Main.
- Originally proposed as a 30-story tower fronting South Tryon Street in May 1967.
- It was surpassed in turn by the Bank of America Plaza (now One Bank of America Plaza) in Charlotte.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
concrete supplier, general contractor, tenant