Two Union Square
Structure in General
- Tip of the flag pole is precisely 796'-6" above the street and the 90-foot flag pole is 56'6" above the roof.
- First in the world to use 19,000 lbs/in.² concrete.
- When driving southbound on I-5 the building appears to be practically standing on top of the expressway.
- Local nickname: Zippo Building.
- Building Owner: Union Square LLC.
- The 20 x 30 foot US flag flies at about 300 feet higher than the top of the Space Needle.
- Connected to Rainier Square via an underground link.
- Olympic View Room, part of the Union Square Grill, located on the 55th floor has seating capacity for 50.
- Dedication ceremonies were on July 26, 1989.
- The popularity of this building stems from the fact that it is considered to be the city's most handsome skyscraper.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
developer, electrical engineering, general contractor, mechanical engineering, property management, security system supplier, steel supplier, structural engineering, tenant, wind surveyor
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings