Two Snow Hill
Structure in General
- In January 2007, a planning application was submitted to Birmingham City Council to increase Snow Hill Office Building Two from 12 to 15 floors.
- The building façade is cleaned using a power-operated cradle and trolley on tracks with a maximum reach to cover all areas of the façade. The glass is protected by cradle restraints incorporated into the main facade.
- The building includes an atrium that runs the full height of the entire office floor levels providing good daylight to the interior.
- The glazing system for the atrium is thermally broken ‘planar type’ which is horizontally and/or vertically capless on the outside.
- In April 2008, Wragge & Co. became Birmingham's largest ever pre-let by taking up 250,000 sq. ft. of floor space in this building.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
consultant, crane supplier (construction), developer, foundation company, general contractor, landscape architect, real estate agent, shell construction, structural engineering, traffic consultant