Tuntex Sky Tower
Structure in general
- Replaced Grand 50 Tower as the tallest building in Kaohsiung.
- Replaced Shin Kong Life Tower as the tallest building in Taiwan.
- Tallest building in Taiwan from 1997 through 2003 when Taipei 101 took the crown of tallest.
- The building's shape is based on the Chinese character of 高 (Kao), which is the first word in the city's name.
- This building is owned by the Tuntex Group (Chien-Tai is a company under the Tuntex Group).
- Contains the highest hotel rooms in Taiwan ROC.
- The building serves 5 major uses: the Chien-Tai Department Store; offices; private residential apartments; the Splendor Kaohsiung Hotel; and an observation deck.
- The 1st floor and floors 38 to 79 contains the hotels cafes, restaurants and rooms.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
General contractor, Elevator supplier, Facade designer, Structural engineering, MEP engineering, Elevator engineering, Construction company, Owner, Developer, Wind surveyor, Facade engineering
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings