Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto
Structure in General
- Received approval February 4th, 2003.
- Early designs produced an illuminated 100-foot titanium dome.
- Ritz-Carlton Hotel chain parted ways with the project and no longer involved as of May 10, 2002.
- The tower will feature an 18,000 square foot health club and spa with views of Lake Ontario, two restaurants, and a sushi/martini bar.
- In July 2007 the building's story-count was reduced with the removal of 11 residential floors and two hotel floors; two mechanical systems floors were retained resulting in a reduction from 70 to 59 floors.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
structural engineering, concrete supplier, consultant, acoustics consultant, surveyor, lighting consultant, window supplier, traffic consultant, foundation company, formwork supplier, mechanical engineering, excavation company, fire protection engineering, wind surveyor, interior designer, electrical contractor, developer, construction company, elevator engineering, property management
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings
- Doorman is available
- Structured cabling is installed