Holy Trinity Episcopal Church
Structure in general
- The chapel was constructed by Thomas Nash in 1965.
- The 1965 addition came from Adams & Woodbridge architects.
- When built, Trinity's tower was the tallest structure in Manhattan.
- The parish of the church was given its founding charter in 1697 by King William III of England.
- There have been three incarnations of Trinity Church at Broadway and Wall Street; the present manifestation was consecrated on Ascension Day in 1846.
- The church is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information