Structure in General
- Abandoned and in disrepair for seven years during the 1990's, the building is now fully leased.
- Clock tower bells were restored on December 6, 2002.
- Building wired for high speed internet access.
- Considered a close architectural replica of the campanile, or bell tower, located at the Basilica San Marcos (St. Mark's) in Venice, Italy.
- Sold for only $300,000 in 1995 including the 5-story building next door.
- The architectural style is a mix of renaissance and baroque.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
1249 Franklin Street
409 13th Street
409 13th Street at Franklin
Also recorded for this building:
developer, consultant, owner
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings