Structure in General
- Abandoned and in disrepair for seven years during the 1990's, the building is now fully leased.
- Clock tower bells were restored on December 6, 2002.
- Building wired for high speed internet access.
- Considered a close architectural replica of the campanile, or bell tower, located at the Basilica San Marcos (St. Mark's) in Venice, Italy.
- Sold for only $300,000 in 1995 including the 5-story building next door.
- The architectural style is a mix of renaissance and baroque.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
consultant, developer, owner
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings