Tower at Cityplace
Structure in General
- This is the tallest building in Dallas outside of downtown.
- The Uptown neighborhood where this is situated is the most densely populated area in Dallas, with 22,000 persons per square mile.
- Located on an underground light rail station.
- The initial plan was to connect this to a Cityplace Center West across the expressway with a skybridge. The entire development was supposed to contain 20 million ft.² of mixed-use space.
- Over 21,000 7-Eleven stores are managed from this building
- Originally called the Cityplace Center East Tower in anticipation of its unbuilt companion tower.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
antenna site management, facade supplier, general contractor, mechanical systems installation, owner, property management, structural engineering