Place de la Cathédrale, Maison des Coopérants
Structure in general
shopping center restaurant metro station parking
- The adjoining Promenades de la Cathedrale, part of the underground city, is a shopping mall with a central atrium built beneath the Christ Church Cathedral.
- Christ Church Cathedral required a temporary support structure while underground floors of the shopping mall were built beneath.
- Street-level and top-floor windows are framed by post-modern arches inspired by neo-gothic ribbed vaults.
- Darker vertical mullions on the tower's curtain wall replicate the Cathedral belfry, while the twin pyramids at the tower's top refer to the twin bell-turrets on the facade opposite the belfry.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
600 Boulevard de Maisonneuve Ouest
Also recorded for this building:
Asset manager, Property management
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings
- Public parking is available