Tour de la Bourse
Structure in General
- Curtain wall made of anodized aluminium, with an antique bronze tint offering strong contrast with the four corners' pre-cast columns.
- Tower height divided into three equal blocks.
- Tallest building in Canada until completion of the TD Bank Tower in Toronto.
- World's tallest reinforced concrete building until completion of Lake Point Tower in Chicago.
- Fully renovated in 1995.
- The original project consisting of three identical towers placed diagonally was reduced to two towers. Today's Delta Montreal Hotel holds the land then planned for the second tower.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
developer, facade maintenance system supplier, property management, structural engineering
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings
- Public parking is available