Structure in General
- In contrast to many other towers with their vertical lines, a more horizontal pattern was given to the Aurore building.
- The architects Damery, Vetter, and Weil designed a building without any load-bearing points on the facade. This explains why on each floor, the golden glasswork forms a continuous band, even at the slightly rounded corners.
- From inside, the bay windows offer an almost uninterrupted view.
- Under the glass band of each floor, angled breasting (a kind of exterior wainscoting) in smooth white concrete stands out a fair distance from the wall.
- This building is located next to Tour Logica.
- Will be demolished to make way for Tour Air2 .
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information