Tour CMA CGM
Structure in general
- This is France's first double-skinned tall building.
- The tower comprises of 6,300 glass panels.
- The building is made up of two parts: the tower (56,600 m2) and the annex (36,600 m2) which totals to 93,200 m2.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
Formwork supplier, Facade engineering, Elevator supplier, Sealants & adhesives supplier, Fire protection engineering, Developer, Structural engineering, Construction company, Facade consultant, Check engineering, Occupational safety and health, Foundation company, Mechanical systems installation
Features & Amenities
- Double glazing is installed
- Exercise facility is available
- Panoramic elevators are present
- Solar panels are installed