Tour CMA CGM
Structure in General
- This is France's first double-skinned tall building.
- The tower comprises of 6,300 glass panels.
- The building is made up of two parts: the tower (56,600 m2) and the annex (36,600 m2) which totals to 93,200 m2.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
check engineering, construction company, developer, elevator supplier, facade consultant, facade engineering, fire protection engineering, formwork supplier, foundation company, mechanical systems installation, occupational safety and health, sealants & adhesives supplier, structural engineering
Features & Amenities
- Double glazing is installed
- Exercise facility is available
- Panoramic elevators are present
- Solar panels are installed