Structure in General
- Architects: Alberto Botti and Marc Rubin
- Of the 24 elevators, 18 are for the office floors and 5 are for the floors under ground.
- Torre Norte is the third tallest building in São Paulo.
- Each floor has 1880m² of usable area.
- The lobby is 7.2 meters high.
- Considered to be one of the most technologically advanced commercial buildings in Latin America.
- The full height from the 5th level underground to the top of the helipad is 176 meters.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
acoustics consultant, construction company, developer, door supplier, elevator supplier, facade consultant, foundation company, glass supplier, investment advisor, investor, MEP engineering, project management, property management, real estate agent, sealants & adhesives supplier, steel supplier, structural engineering, tenant, traffic consultant, wind surveyor, window installation
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings
- Helipad is available