Structure in General
- The building's windows reflect the ground, and the tower becomes a gigantic mirror of the city's activity.
- There were plans to use the helipad to make a connection with the airport. However, after some tests, the idea was rejected due to noise concerns for nearby residential buildings.
- It features an observation platform with bars over the street level looking to the south.
- The low-rise podium is occupied by offices and restaurants featuring panoramic views over the nearby marina and the Mediterranean Sea.
- There are 26 columns in each floor.
- This tower appears in many of the TV ads of its owner, the insurance company Mapfre Seguros.
- Each floor has a projection to shade windows from the direct sunlight, which is very extreme in Barcelona. The only one which does not have this projection is the top floor, where it is as a balcony for the building's facade maintenance.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
concrete supplier, construction auditing, construction company, cooling installation, crane supplier (construction), elevator supplier, fire protection engineering, master plan architect, owner, roofing supplier, security system supplier, steel supplier, tenant
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings
- Helipad is available