Structure in General
- On the 1st of May, 2002, there was a car bomb attack using 20 kg of exposives by a separatist terrorist organization, ETA. This attack destroyed many windows. Fortunately nobody was injured.
- Facade is very similar to One World Trade Center and Two World Trade Center, but Torre Europa's footprint is totally different.
- Aguinaga y Asociados Arquitectos submitted a proposal for a square footprint building.
- It features a big clock on the facade.
- On October 5, 1990 a severe fire destroyed part of the 29th floor.
- The building has appeared in many Spanish television ads.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
construction auditing, elevator supplier, floor installation, owner, real estate agent, tenant