Structure in general
- On the 1st of May, 2002, there was a car bomb attack using 20 kg of exposives by a separatist terrorist organization, ETA. This attack destroyed many windows. Fortunately nobody was injured.
- Facade is very similar to One World Trade Center and Two World Trade Center, but Torre Europa's footprint is totally different.
- Aguinaga y Asociados Arquitectos submitted a proposal for a square footprint building.
- It features a big clock on the facade.
- On October 5, 1990 a severe fire destroyed part of the 29th floor.
- The building has appeared in many Spanish television ads.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Paseo De La Castellana 95
Also recorded for this building:
Tenant, Elevator supplier, Real estate agent, Construction auditing, Owner, Floor installation