Structure in General
- This was the first tower in Cuatro Torres Business Area to complete its foundation.
- The building started rising from street level in late February 2005.
- The structural system of the underground garage is completely different from the tower: its columns, beams and floors are made of pre-cast concrete pieces, while the tower is built with in-situ poured concrete.
- A topping-out ceremony on March 20, 2007 featured hoisting of the Spanish flag along with a fireworks display.
- The building's elevation features cosine curves on two sides, forming a transition between its square base and elliptical roof plan.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
client, construction company, consultant, crane supplier (construction), elevator engineering, elevator supplier, facade maintenance system supplier, facade supplier, formwork supplier, foundation company, geotechnical engineering, internal wall supplier, owner, real estate agent, sealants & adhesives supplier, structural engineering, wind surveyor