Torre de Cristal
Structure in General
- The entrance lobby is 10 meters high.
- In case of fire the ventilation fans can resist 400º C for 1 hour.
- The computerized fire security system evacuates the building in phases using voice messages and alarms.
- The curtain wall is specially designed to reduce energy costs.
- Features high-perfomance elevators with waiting times less than 30 seconds.
- Rooftop features a winter garden illuminated at night.
- Architects in the international competition included Iñigo Ortiz & Enrique León Arquitectos, Richard Rogers Partnership, Rafael de La-Hoz Arquitectos and Allende Arquitectos.
- Installation of the facade began July 28, 2006.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
wind surveyor, landscape architect, facade supplier, sealants & adhesives supplier, construction company, facade maintenance system supplier, owner, hoist supplier (construction), crane supplier (construction), real estate agent, foundation company, formwork supplier