Torre de Cristal
Structure in general
- The entrance lobby is 10 meters high.
- In case of fire the ventilation fans can resist 400º C for 1 hour.
- The computerized fire security system evacuates the building in phases using voice messages and alarms.
- The curtain wall is specially designed to reduce energy costs.
- Features high-perfomance elevators with waiting times less than 30 seconds.
- Rooftop features a winter garden illuminated at night.
- Architects in the international competition included Iñigo Ortiz & Enrique León Arquitectos, Richard Rogers Partnership, Rafael de La-Hoz Arquitectos and Allende Arquitectos.
- Installation of the facade began July 28, 2006.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
Landscape architect, Formwork supplier, Owner, Construction company, Crane supplier (construction), Facade supplier, Real estate agent, Wind surveyor, Sealants & adhesives supplier, Facade maintenance system supplier