Structure in General
- Despite how it looks, the building is in fact two towers that were built independently, with two independent concrete cores.
- All the floors "hang" from a large concrete structure built in the top floors.
- The twelve elevators make a total of 24 stops and they travel at 3.5 m/s. They can carry 9 people, 675 kg. The length of their travel is 75.45 m.
- The green copper crown was added after the building was finished.
- The building is knowed as the 'Enchufe' (plug-in) because of the design of the top.
- Tallest office building in Madrid from 1976 to 1989, when it was then surpassed by Torre Picasso.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
architectural metalwork supplier, construction company, facade maintenance system supplier, real estate agent, window supplier
Features & Amenities
- One of the city's famous buildings