Torre Caja Madrid
Structure in General
- The first cranes of the Cuatro Torres Business Area complex were erected at this building despite Torre Espacio having been started before.
- The first construction cranes were erected on October 8, 2004.
- When works started, four test facades were installed to find the best solution for the final facade design.
- Steel structure of the building weighs 11,000 tonnes.
- The entrance lobby is 13.85 meters high.
- The building has two concrete cores with panoramic elevators. These cores support all the weight of the building, with each column-free floor framed in steel.
- This is the tallest building in Spain, rising over Torre de Cristal by just 89 centimeters.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
facade designer, facade maintenance system supplier, acoustics consultant, real estate agent, quantity surveyor, foundation company, steel supplier, formwork supplier, fire protection engineering, developer, construction company, owner, construction auditing, elevator engineering, hoist supplier (construction), crane supplier (construction), elevator supplier, geotechnical engineering, project management