Structure in general
- The lighting system can be animated to make the tower seem to be swirling like a tornado.
- The 28th floor comprises a restaurant and lounge area with a 360° view over Doha and the bay.
- The hyperboloid shape of the tower is intended to represent a desert whirlwind, hence the name "Tornado Tower".
- The external lighting can be programmed to form various color combinations.
- The tower features an external lighting system whereby light fittings built into the intersections of the external steel lattice enable 35,000 different lighting combinations.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
Construction company, Wind surveyor, Structural engineering, Elevator supplier, Foundation engineer, Project management, Developer, Light engineering, Facade designer, Facade installation, Steel supplier
Features & Amenities
- Exercise facility is available
- Helipad is available
- Ornamental illumination is installed
- Raised floors are available
- Variable walls can be built