Time Warner Center South Tower
Structure in General
- After more than 15 years a final design was agreed upon.
- Replaces the New York Coliseum, which was demolished during Spring/Summer 2000.
- Lower part of the tower is occupied with Time Warner offices and studios, and upper part is occupied with apartments.
- Time Warner office lobby is located on 58th Street, controlled through a turnstile card system.
- All apartments feature floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Home of famous entertainer Ricky Martin.
- Prices of apartments range from $3 million for one-bedroom units to $12 million for multi-room apartments with hardwood floors, decorated walls, Central Park views and multiple bathrooms.
- Some of the penthouses feature shallow pools in the living room floors, with bridges over them.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
concrete supplier, construction company, crane supplier (construction), developer, electrical contractor, elevator consultant, elevator engineering, elevator finishing, elevator supplier, environmental consultant, escalator supplier, facade consultant, facade maintenance system supplier, facade supplier, floor installation, general contractor, glass supplier, investment advisor, lighting consultant, lightning protection, MEP engineering, owner, plumbing contractor, project management, property management, real estate agent, shell construction, steel supplier, structural engineering, wind surveyor