Time Warner Center North Tower
Structure in General
- Complex will include a Mandarin Hotel, CNN Studios and Jazz at Lincoln Center.
- After more than 15 years, a final design was agreed upon.
- Replaces the New York Coliseum Tower, which was demolished during Spring/Summer 2000.
- The tower features 250 hotel and 65 residential units.
- The building features the first Mandarin Hotel in New York City, and one of the first on the Western Hemisphere.
- Mandarin Hotel features a main entrance on 60th street; another entrance is from one of the upper retail floors, which features fingerprint-based entrance system.
- An average price for a hotel room is $800 a night.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
concrete supplier, construction company, crane supplier (construction), developer, electrical contractor, elevator consultant, elevator engineering, elevator finishing, elevator supplier, environmental consultant, escalator supplier, facade consultant, facade maintenance system supplier, facade supplier, floor installation, general contractor, glass supplier, investment advisor, lighting consultant, lightning protection, MEP engineering, plumbing contractor, project management, property management, real estate agent, shell construction, steel supplier, structural engineering, wind surveyor