Time Warner Center North Tower
Structure in General
- Complex will include a Mandarin Hotel, CNN Studios and Jazz at Lincoln Center.
- After more than 15 years, a final design was agreed upon.
- Replaces the New York Coliseum Tower, which was demolished during Spring/Summer 2000.
- The tower features 250 hotel and 65 residential units.
- The building features the first Mandarin Hotel in New York City, and one of the first on the Western Hemisphere.
- Mandarin Hotel features a main entrance on 60th street; another entrance is from one of the upper retail floors, which features fingerprint-based entrance system.
- An average price for a hotel room is $800 a night.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
general contractor, lightning protection, facade maintenance system supplier, glass supplier, real estate agent, plumbing contractor, facade consultant, wind surveyor, environmental consultant, developer, elevator supplier, crane supplier (construction), property management, project management, MEP engineering, elevator consultant, structural engineering, concrete supplier, lighting consultant, steel supplier, electrical contractor, escalator supplier, facade supplier, construction company, elevator engineering, elevator finishing, investment advisor, shell construction, floor installation