Times Square Tower
Structure in general
- Times Square Tower benefits from special zoning which results in uniform floor sizes and panoramic views from every floor.
- A 47-story Class A office tower designed by David Childs of Skidmore, Owings And Merrill LLP.
- Times Square Tower, along with the Company's project across the street, 5 Times Square, will complete the renaissance of Times Square, New York's newest, most dynamic business location.
- Occupies the site of the famous Times Square Brewery Restaurant, which had to be relocated nextdoor to 5 Times Square.
- On November 5th, 2004 a glass pane covering two windows on the 46th and 47th floors has collapsed down on the street below (possibly due to gusty winds), falling on a taxi and injuring the driver and the passenger.
- At the beginning of the twentieth century, the lot was occupied by a low-rise building about seven stories tall with a steep-sloped roof.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
Owner, Developer, Property management, Structural engineering, Construction company, Steel supplier, Glass supplier, Facade supplier, Elevator engineering, Wind surveyor, Facade maintenance system installation
Features & Amenities
- Video screen is on the facade