Three World Trade Center
Structure in General
- The building's exterior exhibits a load-bearing steel lattice.
- The building rises from a podium and is irregularly stepped; the corners at top are capped with spires.
- Three World Trade Center incorporates five trading floors.
- The building's central core is of reinforced concrete-encased steel, clad in an external structural steel frame; safety systems are designed to exceed both the Port Authority requirements and New York City building code.
- The ground floor, two below grade floors and two levels above ground floor have a total of 133,000 square feet of retail space.
- The building is designed to achieve the Gold standard for the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) rating.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
architectural model making, developer, landscape architect, master plan architect, MEP engineering, security system consultant, structural engineering