Three First National Plaza
Structure in General
- The 9-story atrium lobby contains a sculpture "Large Internal-External Upright Form" by Henry Moore.
- The tower has 9 corner offices per floor.
- The tower is located between the Loop's financial center and the State Street shopping district.
- Rising above the atrium, the tower's sawtoothed setback design minimizes the disruption of views from nearby buildings.
- The tower's tubular structural system provides strong wind resistance and allows column-free interior spaces.
- Office areas and mezzanine balconies look onto the central atrium.
- A stepped steel truss structure repeats the sawtooth geometry on an inclined plane and supports the clear glass enclosure.
- This used to be connected by a 2nd-floor skywalk to Chase Tower across Madison Street. The lobby also feeds into the underground pedway system, through its northeast corner.
Do you need more information about this building and its related companies?More Information
Also recorded for this building:
developer, facility management, general contractor, owner, property management, structural engineering, tenant, wind surveyor
Features & Amenities
- Atrium is present
- Doorman is available
- Pedway access is available